Friday, August 27, 2010

What if life were different!

I am sitting here wondering how my life could be different. What if mom had not had Alzheimer's disease, how would life be. I would still be married with my three boys, but my relationship w/ my father would be probably be non existent! Not that I would be as up set with this.

A little back story. My dad is not a mom. Never will be my mom, but I am his daughter! So I asked him to watch our three boys. He comes over and the first thing he complains about is that we have ants! Umm yes, we have had ants all summer and he knows this! So two days later he comes over again to watch the boys (each time for 2ish hrs until my husband gets home from work) and he walks in and starts sweeping my kitchen floors and huffing while do so! First words out of his mouth, u have ants! No SHIT! Know this, been dealing with this. I have to leave for work and my hubby comes home and my dad and step mom has deep cleaned our kitchen. My dad complains about y we don't keep up on our house work. well this pisses me off cuz I work three nights a week and my husband is working 3+ days a week. I have already sweep twice that day and took out the trash now 2x now! my kids took up all of my time during the day. They are home 24hrs a day! If I was to really deep clean I would never have time for my kids or never sleep! I opt for my kids and sleep. The fact is my dad probably never really be apart of my life right know if my mom would be well! Sad but true!
Dear Dad,
I am sorry that I don't live up to you standards! I know that the other step-kids are perfect and have their life as perfect as you would expect. I am doing the best that I can, just wish you could see that and love me for who I am!

This is an email from my step-mom. Last yr they want to have David go to Awana, a church event that they wanted to take him to every wed. It was there idea and said that they would take David to this since it was there thing! Well we ended up taking David about half the time.

Email:
After much thought and discussion, Jim and I have decided to take this year off from Awana's. We were at a point during the second half of the season last year where we were dreading Wednesday nights and have decided that's not the attitude one should have. That does not mean that you all can't sign your child or children up yourself and take them.

So how would you take this?

No comments:

David and Oma!

David and Oma!